Housing Tenant Claims

Housing Tenant Claims

When you’re invited into another person’s property, whether it is business premises or private residential, the owner of that property is under a duty to ensure you are safe ensuring any maintenance work is completed or any potential hazards are clearly marked.

If you have suffered an injury in someone else’s property, the occupier of that property is potentially responsible for your injuries and you may be entitled to compensation.

It is important that you have a legal team who specialise in Personal Injury law and that can offer you the advice and guidance you need to pursue your claim. Our team of personal injury experts is on hand to assess the incident and discuss the compensation process with you.

By instructing Kirwans you will have access to a dedicated representative who will advise you on the progress of your case at all times with the promise of a "no win, no fee" agreement.

To find out more about our services, contact a member of our Personal Injury team today on 0800 525 035 or complete our online enquiry form.

Do you need assistance with Personal Injury Law?

Simply complete the online enquiry form below and our Personal Injury team will contact you.

Let Kirwans guide you on your legal journey.

Fieldset legend

What our clients say...

Not only was my case settled within four months but the service I received from the [Personal Injury] team was exceptional. I would not hesitate in recommending Kirwans.

Stephen Darlington