Claims For Minors

We'll set you on the road to recovery

When a child has been involved in an accident it can be a very distressing time for all your family. Persons under the age of 18 require an adult to be appointed as a Litigation Friend in order to bring the claim on their behalf.

At Kirwans, we deal with cases for children who have been involved in road traffic accidents, on the Highway and also in public places.

Upon initial contact, you will have access to a Solicitor who will provide detailed advice in order to ensure that the case is dealt with efficiently and expediently. You will be guided through each step of your legal journey.

To find out more about our services, contact a member of our Personal Injury team today on 0800 525 035 or complete our online enquiry form.


Do you need assistance with Personal Injury Law?

Simply complete the online enquiry form below and our Personal Injury team will contact you.

Let Kirwans guide you on your legal journey.

Fieldset legend

What our clients say...

Not only was my case settled within four months but the service I received from the [Personal Injury] team was exceptional. I would not hesitate in recommending Kirwans.

Stephen Darlington