At Kirwans we are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients and we hope that you are completely satisfied. However, it is important that you raise any concerns you may have immediately so we can ensure that these are addressed and the right course of action is followed. This will assist us with improving our standards.
Our Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint please contact us with the full details in writing, for the attention of;
Claire Currie, Complaints Partner
363 Woodchurch Road
Alternatively you can contact via email: [email protected]
What will happen next?
1. You will receive an acknowledgment within 14 working days of us receiving the complaint.
2. Your matter will be investigated by Complaint's Partner, Claire Currie, who will liaise with all parties accordingly.
3. The Complaints Partner will send you a detailed written response to your complaint. This will include suggestions for resolving the matter.
4. At Kirwans, we are committed to resolving a complaint within 8 weeks. Please note, that should we need to change any of the timescales above you will be notified accordingly.
5. At this stage, if you remain dissatisfied, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9JW detailing your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Services Ombudsman should be made within one year of the date of the act or omission about which you are concerned or within one year of you realising there was a concern. You must also refer your concerns to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of the date of our final decision on your complaint. For further information you can contact the Legal Services Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or online www.legalombudsman.org.uk/consumer/
Please note that alternative complaints bodies are available. These include Ombudsman Services which are competent to deal with complaints about legal services should both you and our firm wish to use such a scheme.
We do not agree to use ADR Providers.
The Solicitors Regulation Authority
The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour.
This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money, or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other relevant characteristic.
You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Do you need legal assistance?
Simply complete the online enquiry form below or call us today.
Let Kirwans guide you on your legal journey.
Call today on 0151 608 9078 or email us at [email protected]