Nuisance & Harassment

Nuisance & Harassment

Harassment and nuisance claims are often the most distressing of all civil disputes as they tend to impact on the daily lives of clients who are affected.

There may be times when the Police are not able to assist and you may wish to speak to a civil solicitor to discuss how you can protect you and your family via civil methods. That is where Kirwans can help. 

Nuisance claims can be common place, particularly in residential homes or communal buildings. If you are suffering with the nuisance of loud noise levels, building works or disturbance at your property, we can advise you on appropriate actions that will help to try to restore peace in your own home.

At Kirwans, we offer a legal service to ease the anxiety this behaviour can cause and will work to resolve the issues in the best way for you and your loved ones. We provide legal expertise to assist you through to obtaining and enforcing a civil injunction, where appropriate, for your protection and peace of mind.

To find out more about our services and how Kirwans can help you, contact a member of our Dispute Resolution team today on 0151 608 9078 or complete our online enquiry form.

DR Team Banner v1.0817

Do you need assistance from our
Dispute Resolution team?

Simply complete the online enquiry form below and our Dispute Resolution team will contact you.

Let Kirwans guide you on your legal journey.


What our clients say...